Here's why a buyer's agent is important
As the region’s #1 independent real estate company, at PARK CO., REALTORS®, we take pride in representing the best for our clients. As real estate agents, it is our goal is to take care of our clients, during and after the homebuying process, while serving with legal responsibility as your trusted advisor. We embark on being able to provide a smooth and stress-free transactional process when looking for a home.
What are the services we provide?
- Evaluate your specific needs & wants as well as your preferred location. From there, we will use our MLS to narrow down your search.
- Accompany you during showings or on your behalf to ensure it is the right fit.
- Research properties of interest to identify any potential issues & provide a comparable market anaylsis to make a well-informed decision on the home.
- Provide advice on structuring an appropriate offer as well as presenting the offer to the seller on your behalf.
- Negotiate the offer on your behalf with your best interest in mind.
- Review all legal documents & suggest different financing options.
- Suggest additional services needed to make your move easier.
How does it work?
Our agents at PARK CO., REALTORS® will set up a meeting with you to go over your housing goals. From there, you will have the option to sign an agreement to work with that specific agent for a given period of time.
As a buyer’s agent, we will thoroughly review each property of interest and notify any necessary parties that we will be your point of contact. This way, we can allow for a sense of security, peace of mind, and full disclosure of the information you need to make the right decision.
Create a stress-free moving experience
To create a stress-free moving experience, start by planning well in advance, organizing your belongings, and creating a detailed moving checklist. Hire a reputable moving company to handle the heavy lifting, ensuring a smoother transition. Finally, stay flexible and maintain a positive attitude, knowing that minor hiccups may occur during the process, but they can be overcome with the right mindset and preparation.
- Set a Moving Date
- Gather Packing Supplies
- Start Packing Early
- Keep Important Documents Organized
- Declutter & Create Keep, Donate, or Discard Piles
- Pack by Room & Label Boxes Accordingly
- Cancel or Transfer Utility Services
- Notify Parties of an Address Change
- Clean & Prepare
- Have a Final Walkthrough
- Lock Up & Go
- FINALLY, ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!