Alerus is a publicly traded, independent multibillion-dollar diversified financial services company. Alerus provides banking, mortgage, retirement, benefits and wealth management products and services to individuals, families and businesses across the country. These solutions are delivered through a relationship-oriented primary point of contact along with responsive and client-friendly technology. Clients are provided with competitive products, valuable insight and sound advice supported by digital solutions designed to meet their needs.
The company’s roots trace back to 1879, resulting in a deeply ingrained culture that emphasizes doing the right thing for clients and the community. They understand that by serving clients and acting in their best interest, they will also achieve long-term high performance.
Did You Know?
Alerus is employee-owned through an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). Because employees are the company’s single largest shareholder, everyone has a vested interest in their clients’ success because when they do well, we do well.
- Great Pay – Great Places To Work
- Great Benefits – Great Places To Work
- Great Development Opportunities – Great Places To Work
Why Work for Alerus
- What is it like to start working at your company? Our comprehensive orientation and onboarding process includes monthly sessions throughout the first year of employment designed to connect new employees with company leaders, learn about our values and understand our business strategy. Managers and human resources conduct frequent informal check-ins and formal check-ins at 30 days, 60 days and 90 days to make sure new employees feel supported and comfortable in their role. Employees are provided a welcome kit of Alerus merchandise that highlight our fundamental beliefs.
- What are you working on next for your company culture? We are embracing a flexible work environment and focusing on continuing to quickly evolve as our industry and clients’ needs change. Many of our team members split their time between the office and home worksites and we will continue to encourage work/life balance while also providing employees with opportunities to reconnect regularly in person. We are also focusing on the continued implementation of technology advancements to both keep employees connected and provide clients with the interactive, convenient tools they desire.
- What are some unique benefits you offer? Our focus is helping others achieve financial wellness-including our team members! We have dedicated financial advisors to support our employees’ financial needs and long-term goals. Alerus employees also receive special pricing on products and services. And because we’re a retirement and benefits services provider, we administer our own retirement plan and provide employees’ tailored guidance to help them meet their retirement goals.
Our fundamental beliefs encourage employees to serve with passion and cherish others. To foster those beliefs, we provide all full-time equivalent employees with paid time off each year to volunteer in their community. Our employee-led SMART (Small Miracles Are Reached Together) Fund provides financial support for employees if they or an immediate family member are experiencing a major medical expense or other special need.
Always Hiring for
- Business Advisors
- Financial Advisors
- Retirement Account Administrators
- Relationship Bankers
- Call Center Associates
51 N Broadway Dr
Fargo, ND 58102